Connect with us

Sports

Cristiano Ronaldo in a fresh rape scandal

Published

on

 

Another woman has made a rape accusation against Juventus superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo.Leslie Stovall, the lawyer of Ronaldo’s first accuser, Kathryn Mayorga, said this on Monday.

“I have had a call from a woman who claims to have had a similar experience,” Stovall said via the Daily Mail.

Stovall reportedly declined to name the woman, but did say he would forward her story to the Las Vegas police, who reopened Mayorga’s case when she came forward with her story last week.

Mayorga claimed in interviews with German publication Der Spiegel that Ronaldo raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009, alleging that he invited her to his penthouse, then forced her into anal sex.

Mayorga is now attempting to void her non-disclosure agreement settlement.

Der Spiegel wrote: “In the letter that she wrote to Ronaldo, K (her pseudonym) describes what happened later that night of partying.

“She writes that she gave him her number. That he called her later and invited her to a party. Afterward, they went to his penthouse. When K. arrived together with a girlfriend, she writes that Ronaldo and his friends climbed into the Jacuzzi.

“And that he offered her swimwear. She claims that he followed her as she went to change, and that the two kissed. But K. writes that this wasn’t enough for Ronaldo. She writes that she wanted to go back to the others. She continues that he took her and put her on the bed.

“That she used both hands as she attempted to protect herself. “I screamed NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO over and over I begged you to stop. I was never so scared in my life,” K. writes in the letter.

“After it was over, Ronaldo allegedly turned to her again and supposedly said 99 percent of the time he was a good guy, but that he doesn’t know what happened to that 1 percent. That’s what K. writes in her letter.”

Sports

New England Patriots boss, Robert Kraft charged with solicitation of prostitution

Published

on

 

Police in Florida have charged New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft with misdemeanour solicitation of prostitution, saying they have a videotape of him paying for a sex act inside an illicit massage parlour.

Jupiter police told reporters on Friday that the 77-year-old Kraft has not been arrested. A warrant will be issued and his attorneys will be notified.

The charge comes amid a widespread crackdown on sex trafficking in the area surrounding Palm Beach County. About 200 arrest warrants have been issued in recent days and more are expected.

The Patriots won the Super Bowl earlier this month in Atlanta. The team did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Sky Sports

 

Continue Reading

Sports

Chelsea banned from signing players for two transfer windows

Published

on

 

Chelsea has been banned from signing players for two transfer windows after being found guilty of breaching rules about signing minors by FIFA.

The Premier League club has also been fined more than £460,000, while the FA face a £390,000 sanction. The FA will appeal the fine, citing “concerns” with FIFA’s disciplinary processes.

The club were found guilty of 29 incidences of breaching article 19, which relates to the transfer of players aged under 18.

FIFA have given the club 90 days to rectify the situation concerning the players signed.

Chelsea say they “categorically refute the findings of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee and will therefore be appealing the decision”.

The appeal will be heard by FIFA Appeal Committee, while the club can also appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Sky Sports News understands the punishments are a result of a three-year FIFA investigation related to the signing of more than a dozen players by Chelsea.

One of the main contentious signings was that of Bertrand Traore in 2013. Chelsea also twice breached regulations relating to third-party influence, article 18bis, FIFA said.

Chelsea will be able to sell players, but not register any new signings.

“This ban applies to the club as a whole – with the exception of the women’s and futsal teams – and does not prevent the release of players,” FIFA said in a statement.

The transfer of Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea should not be in danger as the player was registered in FIFA’s Transfer Matching System (TMS) in January, according to Sky Germany.

Sky Sports

Continue Reading

Sports

FIFA slams transfer ban, heavy fine on Chelsea

Published

on

FIFA slams transfer ban, heavy fine on Chelsea

The world football governing body, FIFA, has placed a ban on Chelsea Football Club from signing players for the next two transfer windows.

The English club has also been slammed with a fine of £400,000.

It is understood that Chelsea are being punished having been found guilty by FIFA of breaching rules about signing minors.

FIFA also fined England FA £391,000 and Chelsea have been given 90 days to rectify the situation concerning the players signed.

As reported by Sky Sports News, these punishments are a result of a three-year FIFA investigation related to the signing of more than a dozen players by Chelsea.

One of the main contentious signings was that of Bertrand Traore in 2013. Chelsea also twice breached regulations relating to third-party influence, article 18bis, FIFA said.

Okowa Campaign AD

Chelsea will be able to sell players, but not register any new signings.

“This ban applies to the club as a whole – with the exception of the women’s and futsal teams – and does not prevent the release of players,” FIFA said in a statement.

The transfer of Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea should not be in danger as the player was registered in FIFA’s Transfer Matching System (TMS) in January, according to Sky Germany.

Previous instances of similar infractions involving other clubs have seen the clubs involved appeal against the penalties, delaying the implementation of a registration ban and allowing them to sign players.

Chelsea were given a transfer ban in 2009 after there was a complaint about the youth player Gael Kakuta joining illegally two years earlier.
Chelsea appealed that and had the ban reduced

Continue Reading

Trending